Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Is your family looking for support in your special needs life? Here's a good page on our website to help you find i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you are ministry leader & just need a one-on-one conversation about a special needs concern, #contact us today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: "Your Church doesn't need an expert to start a special Needs Ministry" by Lamar Hardwick on @KeyMinistry https://t.co/9iK… 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: dear Pastor, I know it can be hard to recognize the difference between being useful and being used. 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: I believe “depression” and “anxiety” are names above which the Name of Jesus sits. But the way so many Christian leade… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2011
Tonight at 9:00 PM, I’m honored to join Cindi Ferrini, author, speaker and disability advocate for a teleconference available to participants nationwide on the topic of “Including Kids With Issues at Church.” Join us by calling at 9 PM EST: 1-712-432-3900, follow prompts and use code: 679673. Participation is free and open to anyone interested…church staff, volunteers, parents and families. Participants may refer to the slides below to follow along during the teleconference. We’ll have lots of time for questions and discussion as well. Continue reading