Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With spread of #COVID19, Christians all over the world have found themselves facing very serious “can’t.” What happ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- #Hospice organizations are experts at helping families navigate the loss of a loved one. Before your church or comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @Linda_PEART_FL: Our state of FL became the 5th hotspot in the country, & our Gov. just announced statewide “stay at home orders” for 30… 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Five Keys to Successfully Navigating Change in Spite of a Mental Health Challenge pastorbrad.blog/2019/07/18/fiv… via @bradhoefs 16 hours ago
- #TalkWithTheDocs! Join @DocHunsley from @SOARSpecialNeed & @drgrcevich from Key Ministry Friday April 3, 2020 Noon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2011
Tonight at 9:00 PM, I’m honored to join Cindi Ferrini, author, speaker and disability advocate for a teleconference available to participants nationwide on the topic of “Including Kids With Issues at Church.” Join us by calling at 9 PM EST: 1-712-432-3900, follow prompts and use code: 679673. Participation is free and open to anyone interested…church staff, volunteers, parents and families. Participants may refer to the slides below to follow along during the teleconference. We’ll have lots of time for questions and discussion as well. Continue reading