Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ABC: “Hey guys, this is Jonathan, and I’m about to take a drink of apple juice with my right hand for the first time.” This 12-year-ol… 1 hour ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoic… 1 hour ago
- RT @jcnjmama: Grateful it is National Religious Freedom Day. We are so blessed to live in this nation that holds religious freedom as a sac… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: A group of women from my church is reading Side by Side by Ed Welch, and I think the discussion on this section will be… 1 hour ago
- When you donate to Key Ministry, you help take the gospel to one of the largest unreached people groups: people liv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2011
Tonight at 9:00 PM, I’m honored to join Cindi Ferrini, author, speaker and disability advocate for a teleconference available to participants nationwide on the topic of “Including Kids With Issues at Church.” Join us by calling at 9 PM EST: 1-712-432-3900, follow prompts and use code: 679673. Participation is free and open to anyone interested…church staff, volunteers, parents and families. Participants may refer to the slides below to follow along during the teleconference. We’ll have lots of time for questions and discussion as well. Continue reading