We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Sign up if you want to be the first to know when nominations are open for special-needs parents appreciation month! http… 2 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Ever have to leave church due to #chronicillness #raredisease #disability or #specialneeds? ow.ly/uUZX30bVTkq via @r… 6 hours ago
- RT @brianmrosenthal: NEW: Gov. Abbott has signed bill to bar Texas from ever again capping special ed. Comes 8 months after our series (htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Thank you @fcccanton for 15 amazing years. I'm excited for a new chapter with Christian Churches Disability Ministry. https… 23 hours ago
- Sign up to join us! eepurl.com/cPcTyr https://t.co/dUGsufCmtw 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Abuse
Because acronyms help facts stick in our head, I’ve created one here: COPE. Teens – or kids or adults – cut for Control, as an Obsessive Behavior, as Punishment, or as an Emotional release. Continue reading
The book mixes the personal and the theological, serving as both a wife’s narrative of enduring domestic abuse by a pastor husband and a theology professor’s analysis of the biblical, theological, historical, and contemporary issues surrounding abuse in the church. Continue reading
70 child abuse allegations are made against churches in the US each week. Continue reading
It appears that adoptive families are more likely than others to face the challenge of dealing with disabilities among their children. Continue reading
Unfortunately, child abuse and neglect isn’t rare, even if we wish it were. This matters. Continue reading