We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Sign up if you want to be the first to know when nominations are open for special-needs parents appreciation month! http… 2 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Ever have to leave church due to #chronicillness #raredisease #disability or #specialneeds? ow.ly/uUZX30bVTkq via @r… 6 hours ago
- RT @brianmrosenthal: NEW: Gov. Abbott has signed bill to bar Texas from ever again capping special ed. Comes 8 months after our series (htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Thank you @fcccanton for 15 amazing years. I'm excited for a new chapter with Christian Churches Disability Ministry. https… 23 hours ago
- Sign up to join us! eepurl.com/cPcTyr https://t.co/dUGsufCmtw 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Groups
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
We’ve established a place for families of kids and young adults with common mental health conditions to find encouragement, resources and support from a decidedly Christian perspective. Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading
Throughout the years I have seen healing of deeply held emotional and spiritual wounds through coming together in a supportive, welcoming Christian community and working through our challenges together. Continue reading
We appear to be far more interested in (and comfortable with) outreach to kids, teens and adults who we view as having little or no moral culpability for their disabilities. Continue reading