Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today's prayer—that we would be peace makers this Thanksgiving and not just peace keepers. "Blessed are the peacemakers… 12 minutes ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Reason after reason for gratitude warms the heart throughout generations ow.ly/Bwq730gJPor via @revcep #Thanksgiving… 13 hours ago
- We've designed an Advent guide especially for the families we serve! You'll receive an email each Sunday throughout… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- "What are some signs that we have developed a life of Thanks-Living?" buff.ly/2zTuAVX - @SNAPPIN_MIN https://t.co/XHQpsAyW17 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: What if God cares more about people's faith than physical healing? ow.ly/2kQ230gI9nE via @Mark_J_Arnold #disability… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Mike Woods
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
We know that Mike will continue to have a great impact for the Kingdom through the Special Friends Ministry at FBO while prioritizing the needs of his wife and family in accordance with Scripture. Continue reading
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
the potential exists for the church to be considered by the special needs community as a group that is judgmental, fearful, and exclusive. As a result, it is often perceived as the un-friendliest place in town. Continue reading
Today’s blog post is authored by Mike Woods, Church Consultant with Key Ministry. One of the potential issues with starting special-needs ministry outreach is that the scope of the disability-related problems in your community can seem so big that it … Continue reading
How might the way you do special needs ministry beyond the walls of your church be affected by recapturing the sense of being sent? Continue reading
But BIG is not always better…or most effective for creating a missional movement into the disability community. Continue reading