Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our Idea Share discussions continue on Monday, July 13. Register to join the conversation among other disability mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- Many of our older blog posts, articles about specific #mentalhealth conditions, whether #anxiety, #depression,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood's webinar series: Putting People First--Initial Steps for Addressing Mental Illness in Faith Commu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Here are helpful tips from @YMHProject for parents to understand their child's mental health needs. #mentalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 1 challenge I constantly face is change: means old way is no longer working, new way is begging for opportunity. W/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!