We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Take time to draw closer to God and soak in His presence. comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/07/who-mo… #SacredSunday #Bible 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Know our son is likely a 4 is a huge help! // The Enneagram of Parenting on sale for $0.99 amzn.to/2trQ06m 8 hours ago
- The Phrase I’ve Stopped Saying When I’m Trying to Help Someone sandrapeoples.com/the-phrase-ive… 8 hours ago
- Email beth@ keyministry.org for help finding a church that will welcome your family! https://t.co/0hVF4atPh6 2 days ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: One of the BIGGEST challenges for a #specialneeds mom is to let go of control. ow.ly/dlaW30dNzuf via Wendy Heyn 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cindi Ferrini
Tonight at 9:00 PM, I’m honored to join Cindi Ferrini, author, speaker and disability advocate for a teleconference available to participants nationwide on the topic of “Including Kids With Issues at Church.” Join us by calling at 9 PM EST: 1-712-432-3900, follow prompts and use code: 679673. Participation is free and open to anyone interested…church staff, volunteers, parents and families. Participants may refer to the slides below to follow along during the teleconference. We’ll have lots of time for questions and discussion as well. Continue reading