Our team at Key Ministry is honored and delighted to announce Joni Eareckson Tada as our Keynote Speaker for this year’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit, to be available everywhere on November 12th-13th, 2014.
Joni serves as the Founder and CEO of Joni and Friends International Disability Center, and is an international advocate for people with disabilities. Her best-selling autobiography Joni and the feature film of the same name have been translated into many languages, introducing her to people around the world.
Joni has written over 50 books. She has received the Gold Medallion Lifetime Achievement Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Joni’s latest book is Joni & Ken: An Untold Love Story published by Zondervan.
Since 1982, Joni has been hosting the short-feature radio program “Joni and Friends” which is aired on more than 1,000 outlets. In 2012, the National Religious Broadcasters inducted Joni into its Hall of Fame.
In 2012 The Colson Center on Christian Worldview awarded Joni its prestigious “William Wilberforce Award.” She has been interviewed on “Larry King Live,” “ABC World News Tonight,” and in magazines such as Christianity Today and World Magazine.
In addition to Joni and Emily, we have an amazing speaker lineup for this year’s Web Summit, including…
- Joe Butler (Ability Tree)
- Emily Colson (author of Dancing with Max)
- Jeff Davidson (Rising Above Ministries)
- Barb Dittrich (SNAPPIN’ Ministries, Key Ministry)
- Cameron Doolittle (Jill’s House)
- Doug and Leanne Goddard (Access-Life Ministry)
- Beth Golik (Bay Presbyterian Church)
- Dr. Steve Grcevich (Key Ministry)
- Pam Harmon, Christen Morrow-Ara (Young Life Capernaum)
- Amy Kendall (Saddleback Church)
- Jay Kranda (Saddleback Church)
- Gillian Marchenko (author of Sun Shine Down)
- Matt Mooney (99 Balloons)
- Barb Newman (CLC Network)
- Joe Padilla (Mental Health Grace Alliance)
- Jolene Philo (author of Different Dream Parenting)
- Nils Smith (Community Bible Church, Key Ministry, Life Without Limbs)
- Ellen Stumbo (Why Disability Matters)
- Tracy Terrill (Shepherds College)
- Ryan Wolfe (First Christian Church)
Check back between now and November 12th for updates and possible additions to the speaker roster.
Inclusion Fusion is presented free of charge by Key Ministry. We hope to create a forum for Christ-followers everywhere to share ideas and resources to advance the movement to fully welcome and include children and adults with disabilities and their families in the life of the local church. The theme of this year’s Inclusion Fusion is INNOVATION.
Inclusion Fusion offers prerecorded videos made available “on-demand” to conference registrants, supplemented by interactive online chats and experiences. We encourage discussion of diverse ideas and views and promote the development of new relationships between pastors, church leaders, and families. We seek to promote a dialogue around how to most effectively share God’s love with families who historically have confronted substantial barriers to church participation and form relationships that advance the building of God’s Kingdom.
Our two previous Web Summits involved 46 speakers representing a broad range of ministry interests and passions. Videos from Inclusion Fusion have been viewed well in excess of 20,000 times. Check out all of our past Inclusion Fusion presentations at Key Ministry’s NEW You Tube channel!
We encourage you to register for this year’s Web Summit. Advance registrants will receive invitations to exclusive, pre-summit events and activities. You can click this link to access our registration form, or scan the QR code pictured at right. Later this week, we’ll be releasing the full speaker lineup for Inclusion Fusion 2014. Help us get the word out by using the hashtag #KMIF14 (short for Key Ministry Inclusion Fusion 2014).