Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With winter approaching, economic insecurity + #homelessness can become life-threatening. #Churches can connect wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If your church has a question about special needs or mental health ministry, Key Ministry is here to help! We offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #Thanksgiving2020 #thankful #gratitude #Bible #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- You can make an impact while you shop for Black Friday deals all this week. Simply shop at buff.ly/2l7nMLl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Practical help can be the foundation of any mental health ministry. Churches, give generously of food and volunteer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Mental Health
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading
If your church is has an online presence and an interest in disability ministry, your online presence needs to be a critical component of your disability ministry strategy.
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading