Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Prime day is July 12-13th. Did you know you can help contribute to our ministry just by shopping on Amazon at no co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @SandraPeoples shares vision of Southern Baptists Convention of TX's Special Needs Ministry Sunday! A look at how i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Who knew carrots could be such an excellent example of #mentalhealth #ministry? Always much more going on under sur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Special needs and the church are complicated. Why? Because it’s an area of service that individuals often overlook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Special Needs Ministry
I want Barb to know how much we value her and the gifts she’s given to us and everyone else serving in the disability ministry field. Continue reading
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.
The claims made by pastors in this study are VERY inconsistent with the experiences of our Key Ministry team and other like-minded ministries Continue reading
Silos are the antithesis of inclusion. Are we truly practicing inclusion when we set aside a designated space for the special needs ministry at the expense of including most, if not all participants in age and developmentally appropriate ministry environments. Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will explore the forces that will propel ministry with the vulnerable – highlighted by ministry with persons with disabilities – to the forefront of the church’s public witness. Continue reading
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading
I will never label him and I will never limit him. Continue reading
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading