Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Many churches are now talking openly about mental illness and mental health pulpit. Here are some sermons that we r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- All of our mental health ministry presentations are available online. Visit our Slideshare link to browse or share… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: The best disability ministry leaders from around the #Houston area are joining us for #AllAccessHTX on Feb 22 in #LakeJa… 14 hours ago
- RT @championsclubs: An amazing Champion with her dad. The love and dedication that every special needs parents has for their child is breat… 14 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Join me starting Feb. 1st as we pray for our marriages for fourteen days! bit.ly/prayformymarri… You'll get an email e… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Special Needs Ministry
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading
I will never label him and I will never limit him. Continue reading
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
Starting this month, the Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders group is entering a whole new chapter. Continue reading
How many grandparents quietly, day in and day out, without fanfare or special recognition provide an irreplaceable blessing through the care they provide to children with disabilities? Continue reading
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading
Kevin brought us an appreciation for the challenges adoptive parents face in staying involved with church when their children experience emotional, behavioral or developmental challenges that make church attendance difficult. Continue reading
A mission trip planned by and for people with disabilities was exactly what we were hoping for as we were making our philosophical switch. Note that it was not something anyone from my leadership team came up with. It was an idea that was birthed by God through our friend Nick. Continue reading