Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- November is National Caregiver month. The Caregiver Action Network and similar organizations offer resources to sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The #church generally seeks to be a place of acceptance & care for all God’s children. But we must go further than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Looking for a mental health article on a specific diagnosis and how that impacts ministry? We've added a link to so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest song in the Post Tenebras Lux series I wrote for @KeyMinistry. So beautiful to sing in the tension of waiting for "all… 22 hours ago
- We regularly connect w/ people doing important work in #ministry, both inside & outside of churches. We encourage y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Special Needs Ministry
I will never label him and I will never limit him. Continue reading
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
Starting this month, the Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders group is entering a whole new chapter. Continue reading
How many grandparents quietly, day in and day out, without fanfare or special recognition provide an irreplaceable blessing through the care they provide to children with disabilities? Continue reading
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading
Kevin brought us an appreciation for the challenges adoptive parents face in staying involved with church when their children experience emotional, behavioral or developmental challenges that make church attendance difficult. Continue reading
A mission trip planned by and for people with disabilities was exactly what we were hoping for as we were making our philosophical switch. Note that it was not something anyone from my leadership team came up with. It was an idea that was birthed by God through our friend Nick. Continue reading