Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- The myth that love is always enough...
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Disability tax credit is frequently overlooked crwd.fr/2rjpef1 https://t.co/f14uD6NEKZ 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Thankful for a life spent with these people. Even now that I’m the second shortest. https://t.co/DonZDLNxZi 7 hours ago
- He is good! https://t.co/FO5Z2lGfKP 10 hours ago
- Let them thank the Lord ... https://t.co/jNp622o5b6 15 hours ago
- I will give to the Lord the thanks due ... https://t.co/oT64a1MeIX 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Key Ministry
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Three point two percent. According to a study authored by a Baylor University professor, those are the odds of an adolescent who attends church less than once a month becoming a weekly church attender in young adulthood. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Starting this month, the Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders group is entering a whole new chapter. Continue reading
A young wife and teacher nearly ends up dead after following the counsel of a pastor and his wife to stop taking psychiatric medications that were helping her to lead a productive life. This is spiritual abuse. Continue reading