Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Mom, thanks for all you do. #mothersday2021 https://t.co/p0xzIomIoO 4 hours ago
- Looking for a church for Mother's Day? Find one near you who makes disability inclusion a priority.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- You have 2 more days to get ready for Mother's Day! If you're fresh out of ideas, here's a list. You're welcome!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- May 7: Children's Mental Health awareness day. @nctsn has many resources for families, clinicians to help children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Rather than recommending book to read this weekend, we encourage you to read The Power of Family Prayer, linked her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Key Ministry
I’m delighted to announce that Inclusion Fusion Live, the disability ministry conference we’ve hosted annually is currently scheduled to take place as a live and “in person” event on Saturday, April 17th, originating from Bay Presbyterian Church in suburban Cleveland. The theme of this year’s conference is doing ministry together after the pandemic. Continue reading
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Self-ratings of mental health declined in every demographic Gallup measured – age, race, gender, income, marital status, political affiliation except for one – weekly church attenders. Continue reading
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I … Continue reading
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
If your church is has an online presence and an interest in disability ministry, your online presence needs to be a critical component of your disability ministry strategy.