Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- December can be hectic, so if you haven't registered for our monthly Idea Share discussions, here's the signup link… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- We're not doing a 'big splash' today, #CyberMonday or #GivingTuesday Too many serious needs this year. If you are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #Thanksgiving2020 #thankful #grateful #gratitude #church #family #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #Psalm #Thankful #gratitude #GodisGood #JesusisLord #Thanksgiving2020 https://t.co/19Xb0aUHPI 1 day ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Key Ministry! #Thanksgiving #Thanksgiving2020 #thankful #grateful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Key Ministry
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I … Continue reading
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
If your church is has an online presence and an interest in disability ministry, your online presence needs to be a critical component of your disability ministry strategy.
We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It’s important they know their lives matter to us. Continue reading
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.
“Inclusion” during this time may mean doing what we need to do to ensure that our friends with disabilities are safe while demonstrating to them that they’re loved. Continue reading