Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Wondering what #IFL2022 will be like? Take some time to watch this address from @parshalltalk. Expect cutting edge,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 minutes ago
- Honored to invite pastors, ministry leaders, all interested in ministry w/ children, adults, families impacted by d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Thinking about disability inclusion ministry at your church? Download this free checklist to get started:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Pablo Picasso said, “Every child is an artist.” Do you remember creating when you were a kid? Letting creativity co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #MLKDay #MLKjrday #dowhatisright #Godsview https://t.co/7C7KnyQzbT 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Key Ministry
We’d love to have you join us this weekend for the Thrive and Cultivate Summit. The very presence of events such as this one is reason to be hopeful that the church is starting to “get it” when it comes to mental health. Continue reading
I’m delighted to announce that Inclusion Fusion Live, the disability ministry conference we’ve hosted annually is currently scheduled to take place as a live and “in person” event on Saturday, April 17th, originating from Bay Presbyterian Church in suburban Cleveland. The theme of this year’s conference is doing ministry together after the pandemic. Continue reading
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Self-ratings of mental health declined in every demographic Gallup measured – age, race, gender, income, marital status, political affiliation except for one – weekly church attenders. Continue reading
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I … Continue reading
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading