Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Opportunities for mental health ministry support from Key Ministry! buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/Dpod61aH61 9 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: The Dream Team Link Share is ready for your special needs posts all Tuesday long! differentdream.com/2018/11/dream-… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Grateful to @KeyMinistry for publishing this article... I hope you find it helpful! :-) #devotion #love #additionalneeds… 10 hours ago
- Paul’s words to the church in Rome 2,000 years ago speak to us today. How will the thirteen themes he writes about,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Join the Discussion about Mental Health Inclusion Ministry buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/y0l8wdrMq8 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Parents
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading
Yet we know that even in this unexpected life of ours, God’s grace abounds. He heals, restores, comforts and strengthens. He is a God who saves.
Special-needs ministry doesn’t only take place in a classroom on Sunday morning. It happens in the parking lot, in the hallway, during the service, and even during the week. Continue reading
Because every child’s disability is unique, it’s vital to talk with each family to figure out the best ways to include their child in your church. Continue reading
We learn to delight in what is and let go of what illness and disability has robbed us and our kids. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
One day Cindi said, “I quit!” And it’s exactly what her son needed her to do. Continue reading
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?
Survival tips for parents in crisis situations. Continue reading