Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Parents
Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
The legacy of a faithful servant
How could you ask for a better finish to your life than to be sharing God’s word in front of God’s people in the middle of God’s house? Continue reading
YOU Want ME to Run the Special Needs Ministry? Cindi Ferrini
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading
Lamenting the Life We Had Hoped For…Wendy Heyn
Yet we know that even in this unexpected life of ours, God’s grace abounds. He heals, restores, comforts and strengthens. He is a God who saves.
Special-Needs Ministry Isn’t Only for Those with Special-Needs
Special-needs ministry doesn’t only take place in a classroom on Sunday morning. It happens in the parking lot, in the hallway, during the service, and even during the week. Continue reading
Posted in Families, Key Ministry, Parents, Special Needs Ministry Leave a comment
Partnering with parents to display the works of God in special needs ministry
Because every child’s disability is unique, it’s vital to talk with each family to figure out the best ways to include their child in your church. Continue reading
Mother’s Day…It’s complicated
We learn to delight in what is and let go of what illness and disability has robbed us and our kids. Continue reading
Ron Sandison…She believed in the word “CAN”
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
What about my career?
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
The Day I Said, “I Quit!”
One day Cindi said, “I quit!” And it’s exactly what her son needed her to do. Continue reading
Posted in Autism, Key Ministry, Parents Leave a comment