- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- We're looking for churches to welcome families impacted by disability. HUNDREDS of churches...
- The Pros and Cons of Medication for Kids
- Special Needs and Divorce: What Does the Data Say?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ChurchLead: Check out this crucial conversation between @jasondaye and @JarridWilson churchleaders.com/podcast/310526… 11 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: youtu.be/e-I3jpvj-IY What if the Church was both encouraged & empowered to support families affected by disability? 14 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Do you trust that God has your best in mind? ow.ly/UZLt30fhIFk via @refreshmysoul 14 hours ago
- Why Women’s Conferences Need to Consider Moms of Kids with Disabilities from @EllenStumbo keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 22 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Our kids with disabilities & chronic illnesses have so much to teach us. ow.ly/LbvD30ffTMQ via @ebethclay #momlife #… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Inclusion Fusion
Our friends at Insight for Living put together a fabulous discussion between Chuck Swindoll, his daughter Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and Steve Fischer entitled Transforming the Soul-What We Didn’t Learn in Seminary. Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Nearly 61% of our attendees with a disability or a family member with a disability reports the experience of being unable to attend church as a result of that disability. Continue reading
We’ll be featuring Joni’s Keynote video, Colleen’s interview with Joni and Ken Tada that many registrants missed last night, and presentations from Mike Woods, Emily Colson and Beth Golik. If you have a question about special needs/disability ministry, bring it. If you’re a parent/caregiver and you want to chat about your experience of church, c’mon in. We’ll be hanging out until approximately 10 PM Eastern. Continue reading
We’re going to be sharing (approximately 9:55 Eastern time) a video interview Colleen Swindoll-Thompson conducted recently with Joni and Ken Tada. Continue reading
We think the stories are an accurate reflection of the progress the church has made…and how far we have yet to go… Continue reading
Here are five tips and techniques that, in my experience, are key to get you started and keep you moving and growing. Continue reading
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading
Can you find a few minutes to pray for some of these requests from those who plan to attend Inclusion Fusion during the coming week? Continue reading
It’s not about starting a “special needs ministry,” as much as it’s about changing your philosophy of ministry to include families affected by special needs into the life of your church. Continue reading