Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We have some great webinars coming up in the next few weeks. Visit our Events page to see what we have scheduled, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- “The church must change!” Statement is wrong: the church HAS changed. Questions are: How much? Are church leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The Banquet Network is working to develop #training on disability for international missionaries. Across the world,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Equal consideration needs to be given to #mentalhealth as was physical health when decisions are made to #shutdown schools… 18 hours ago
- @SOARSpecialNeed will talk with Melanie Gomez about Transitioning to Adulthood, this Friday August 14 at Noon CST.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: COVID-19
If your church is has an online presence and an interest in disability ministry, your online presence needs to be a critical component of your disability ministry strategy.
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading