Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We finished our time at CPC22 with both our minds and hearts full. Soak in this reminder of His faithfulness to you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- January 16 is National Religious Freedom Day. We are grateful for the freedom found in relationship with Christ, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Our time at CPC is a wrap! We'd love to further our conversations started at the conference. Reach out to us using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Was very encouraged to see so much interest in #mentalhealth inclusion and #traumainformed ministry at #CPC22 - the Childre… 2 days ago
- Follow us on your preferred social media platform to stay current on our ministry offerings and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Training Events
We’d love to have you join us this weekend for the Thrive and Cultivate Summit. The very presence of events such as this one is reason to be hopeful that the church is starting to “get it” when it comes to mental health. Continue reading
I’m delighted to announce that Inclusion Fusion Live, the disability ministry conference we’ve hosted annually is currently scheduled to take place as a live and “in person” event on Saturday, April 17th, originating from Bay Presbyterian Church in suburban Cleveland. The theme of this year’s conference is doing ministry together after the pandemic. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’re especially interested in extending the invitation to speak to ministry leaders with great ideas or experience laboring in relative obscurity who long for the opportunity to share with a larger audience. Continue reading
Our staff has developed a page on our website listing disability ministry and mental health ministry training opportunities throughout the Continental United States. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading