Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Though it may seem especially difficult now, it's never been more important to rest and focus on trusting God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If our work has been a blessing to you, your family, or your church, we would greatly appreciate your financial sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We're on all the major social media platforms. Here's a link to follow us on Instagram - hope to see you there, too… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you are looking for one of our recent parenting-focused webinars, we have them listed on this page, just for spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @colleenswindoll sat down w/ her father, @chuckswindoll, to talk about hard stories from their family. Many may thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Training Events
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’re especially interested in extending the invitation to speak to ministry leaders with great ideas or experience laboring in relative obscurity who long for the opportunity to share with a larger audience. Continue reading
Our staff has developed a page on our website listing disability ministry and mental health ministry training opportunities throughout the Continental United States. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading