Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Want to change the world for Christ? Help us help churches minister to/with families living with disabilities of ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Inclusion Fusion Live is @KeyMinistry's national disability conference. The theme this year is doing ministry together a… 11 hours ago
- #IFL2021 is this Saturday! #Register to attend in-person in 1 of regional locations, or choose virtual option. Feat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Matt and Kevin welcome Stephanie Opdahl Hubach to their podcast to talk about disability, ministry, and life as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- On Wednesday, April 21, we’ll share ideas and #bestpractices for the inclusive Sunday School environment. Join us o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Training Events
I’m delighted to announce that Inclusion Fusion Live, the disability ministry conference we’ve hosted annually is currently scheduled to take place as a live and “in person” event on Saturday, April 17th, originating from Bay Presbyterian Church in suburban Cleveland. The theme of this year’s conference is doing ministry together after the pandemic. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’re especially interested in extending the invitation to speak to ministry leaders with great ideas or experience laboring in relative obscurity who long for the opportunity to share with a larger audience. Continue reading
Our staff has developed a page on our website listing disability ministry and mental health ministry training opportunities throughout the Continental United States. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading