Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We need community. But true community takes shape when the real living people in that community share their lives w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @OutreachMag awarded #MentalHealth and the Church its "Recommended Resource of the Year for Counseling/Relationship… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to @biblegateway for sharing this information on the challenges families impacted by mental illness face in being pa… 1 day ago
- RT @biblegateway: #MentalHealth and the #Church: An Interview with Stephen Grcevich, MD @drgrcevich @Zondervan #mentalhealthandthechurch #m… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Training Events
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading