Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- The Pros and Cons of Medication for Kids
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Low unemployment creates job opportunities for those with disabilities southbendtribune.com/news/local/low… via @SBTribune 31 minutes ago
- The Best Way to Fight Ignorance po.st/QFO9HO via @haguejason #autism #acceptance 14 hours ago
- Local Catholic Group Holds Lively Event for Special Needs Community krgv.com/story/38634119… 17 hours ago
- How To Talk To Your Family About Your Mental Health — Especially If They Don’t “Get” It bustle.com/p/how-to-talk-… 20 hours ago
- The New, New Thing: What God Teaches Me in Times of Transition keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @RedefineSpecial 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Training Events
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
I left feeling very encouraged that the Lord is raising up like-minded people in many different places to champion the development of mental health inclusion ministry as he is doing for special needs ministry. Continue reading
Many foster and adoptive parents can relate with the man at the end of the pier. In the last decade or so, the issue of “orphan care” has become rather en vogue within the Church — even to the point of having an “Orphan Sunday.” And that’s all good and well, but if we are not careful, the Church could be the crowd on the shore. But what if, instead of saying “we only know how to say jump,” the crowd had rushed to the end of the pier, with arms outstretched, yelling “Hang on! Help is on the way! Don’t lose hope! We are right here with you. You are not alone!” as they threw the man a life ring? Continue reading
We’d like to invite as many of our friends and colleagues to join us and other champions for mental health outreach and inclusion at a special event next month for church leaders throughout the mid-Atlantic region and the East Coast. Continue reading