Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @LisaMJamieson: I’m very concerned about the guides and systems being used to determine how scarce healthcare resources are allocated. I… 16 hours ago
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill church4everychild.org/2020/03/29/are… https://t.co/AZzuL8h3og 18 hours ago
- Yesterday, @BethGolik and @CatherineSBoyle talked w/ John Felageller about important tips for handling #quarantine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Stay connected with the latest ministry resources for disability ministry during #pandemic #COVID19 @KeyMinistry https:… 1 day ago
- Here's a comforting #prayer & #devotion guide from @SoulShepherding in this time of #coronavirus: story of #Jesus &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Training Events
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading
We’re especially interested in extending the invitation to speak to ministry leaders with great ideas or experience laboring in relative obscurity who long for the opportunity to share with a larger audience. Continue reading
Our staff has developed a page on our website listing disability ministry and mental health ministry training opportunities throughout the Continental United States. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading