Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post on @KeyMinistry blog. #pastors #highfunctioning #autism #mentalhealth #mentalillness #courage https://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: They are live! Our "Don't Dis My Ability"shirts are available on the website. When we say limited quantity, we actua… 9 hours ago
- Health Matters: Caring for Children with Special Needs nbc-2.com/story/38818975… #Florida #medicallyfragile #pediatric 10 hours ago
- God’s Strength in My Weakness po.st/8LJwyI via @Hope_Anew 13 hours ago
- Don't start a new school year without support. Join one of our Facebook groups. Sign up here to get a link to join: bit.ly/KeyFBgroups 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Spiritual Development
In short, we are going to have to be the church, without compromise, no matter what it costs. Continue reading
How can we make sense of the “joy of the Lord” in the context of depression? Continue reading
Why should parents of kids with ADHD bother going through all the hard work and effort to make it to church each week and to worship with others? Continue reading
What can we do NOW to build families capable of serving as fortresses…families that honor God and serve as outposts for the reestablishment of Jesus’ Kingdom in the midst of “enemy territory? Continue reading
What steps would I take as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others? Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading
One of the greatest gifts parents who are overwhelmed can receive is the knowledge that they are not alone. The relationships that come through meeting others on the same journey provide meaningful connections and support. Continue reading
Throughout the years I have seen healing of deeply held emotional and spiritual wounds through coming together in a supportive, welcoming Christian community and working through our challenges together. Continue reading
Chuck Swindoll will be teaching on the topic What if you have a disability? this coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (February 24-26) as part of his current series What If? airing from January 26-March 16. Continue reading