Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental illness and violence...What does the data say?
- Why we can't acknowledge the presence of evil
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
- For such a time as this… Mental Health and the Church
- We’re looking for people to share their stories about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Could your view of God affect your perseverance in parenting? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @RedefineSpecial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Children’s Books Honored For Disability Themes disabilityscoop.com/2018/02/13/chi… 7 hours ago
- Massachusetts father invents braille toy for special-needs child wwlp.com/2018/02/11/mas… via @WWLP22News 11 hours ago
- Have you left us a review of MENTAL HEALTH & THE CHURCH yet? We would be so grateful if you would take a little tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Special needs son inspires Valley mom to help others fox5vegas.com/story/37499518… #LasVegas 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Spiritual Development
In short, we are going to have to be the church, without compromise, no matter what it costs. Continue reading
How can we make sense of the “joy of the Lord” in the context of depression? Continue reading
Why should parents of kids with ADHD bother going through all the hard work and effort to make it to church each week and to worship with others? Continue reading
What can we do NOW to build families capable of serving as fortresses…families that honor God and serve as outposts for the reestablishment of Jesus’ Kingdom in the midst of “enemy territory? Continue reading
What steps would I take as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others? Continue reading
If God wanted cookie-cutter Christians, that’s what He would have made. We have a palette of spiritual disciplines because we won’t all grow closer to God in exactly the same way. Continue reading
One of the greatest gifts parents who are overwhelmed can receive is the knowledge that they are not alone. The relationships that come through meeting others on the same journey provide meaningful connections and support. Continue reading
Throughout the years I have seen healing of deeply held emotional and spiritual wounds through coming together in a supportive, welcoming Christian community and working through our challenges together. Continue reading
Chuck Swindoll will be teaching on the topic What if you have a disability? this coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (February 24-26) as part of his current series What If? airing from January 26-March 16. Continue reading