Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Just as we cheer on and encourage our challenged children, so God speaks truth into us. ow.ly/Cwvv30gGsQT via @melod… 6 hours ago
- You can now apply to be a breakout session speaker at Inclusion Fusion Live 2018! buff.ly/2zTr7GS https://t.co/u4StUXfN2U 14 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 6 tips for a better Thanksgiving with your kids who have special needs. fb.me/1uDkTbLSQ 14 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today is the last day to join my private Facebook group that focuses on #selfcare for the #specialneedsmom if you want a… 14 hours ago
- Our Key Ministry team is looking for some folks who would like to help us put together a disability ministry confer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Controversies
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
Three point two percent. According to a study authored by a Baylor University professor, those are the odds of an adolescent who attends church less than once a month becoming a weekly church attender in young adulthood. Continue reading
A young wife and teacher nearly ends up dead after following the counsel of a pastor and his wife to stop taking psychiatric medications that were helping her to lead a productive life. This is spiritual abuse. Continue reading
In short, we are going to have to be the church, without compromise, no matter what it costs. Continue reading
The court said the video’s depiction of happy Down syndrome children is “likely to disturb the conscience of women who had lawfully made different personal life choices.” Continue reading
Foster care placement in and of itself may represent a risk factor for mental and physical health problems. Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading