Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post on @KeyMinistry blog. #pastors #highfunctioning #autism #mentalhealth #mentalillness #courage https://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: They are live! Our "Don't Dis My Ability"shirts are available on the website. When we say limited quantity, we actua… 9 hours ago
- Health Matters: Caring for Children with Special Needs nbc-2.com/story/38818975… #Florida #medicallyfragile #pediatric 10 hours ago
- God’s Strength in My Weakness po.st/8LJwyI via @Hope_Anew 13 hours ago
- Don't start a new school year without support. Join one of our Facebook groups. Sign up here to get a link to join: bit.ly/KeyFBgroups 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Controversies
Suicidal thinking and the severity of suicidal behavior are HIGHLY correlated with sexual activity in teens. Continue reading
If we could eradicate all mental illness, we would reduce acts of violence by approximately 4%. Continue reading
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
Three point two percent. According to a study authored by a Baylor University professor, those are the odds of an adolescent who attends church less than once a month becoming a weekly church attender in young adulthood. Continue reading
A young wife and teacher nearly ends up dead after following the counsel of a pastor and his wife to stop taking psychiatric medications that were helping her to lead a productive life. This is spiritual abuse. Continue reading
In short, we are going to have to be the church, without compromise, no matter what it costs. Continue reading
The court said the video’s depiction of happy Down syndrome children is “likely to disturb the conscience of women who had lawfully made different personal life choices.” Continue reading
Foster care placement in and of itself may represent a risk factor for mental and physical health problems. Continue reading