Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- High Schoolers Hold Football Game For Students With Special Needs cbsloc.al/2rZlmlW#.Wwd90… #TX 35 minutes ago
- Developing a Point Man (or Woman) at Church for Special-Needs Parents keyministry.org/church4everych… via @CindiFerrini 14 hours ago
- Local organizations raise awareness of mental illnesses at free health fair theoaklandpress.com/lifestyle/2018… via @TheOaklandPress #Michigan 17 hours ago
- The Sunny Side of Life keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @CindiFerrini #disability #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #parent #resiliency 20 hours ago
- Annual special-needs prom draws 140 guests journaltimes.com/news/local/ann… via @journaltimes #Racine #Kenosha #Wisconsin 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Leadership
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Pastor Bob clearly demonstrated the experience, wisdom and integrity sufficient to earn the trust of the very gifted pastors and ministry leaders who serve our church. He was a pastor to hurting pastors…and for that, I’m grateful. Continue reading
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry will be launching our Disability Ministry Video Roundtable…a fully interactive, monthly gathering of ministry leaders and key volunteers. T Continue reading