Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Wondering what #IFL2022 will be like? Take some time to watch this address from @parshalltalk. Expect cutting edge,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- Honored to invite pastors, ministry leaders, all interested in ministry w/ children, adults, families impacted by d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Thinking about disability inclusion ministry at your church? Download this free checklist to get started:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Pablo Picasso said, “Every child is an artist.” Do you remember creating when you were a kid? Letting creativity co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #MLKDay #MLKjrday #dowhatisright #Godsview https://t.co/7C7KnyQzbT 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Leadership
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Pastor Bob clearly demonstrated the experience, wisdom and integrity sufficient to earn the trust of the very gifted pastors and ministry leaders who serve our church. He was a pastor to hurting pastors…and for that, I’m grateful. Continue reading
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading