- Hoping there's a place in the church for a kid like mine
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ryanewolfe: Prayers for @ramjeffdavidson family #DisabilityInChurch #Leader Jeff Davidson's Memorial Page goo.gl/ytcYuQ 9 hours ago
- Blessed To Have an Unhealthy Child buff.ly/2qWtaVr from @stefmckeever https://t.co/duztdlXiMP 13 hours ago
- When Special Needs Parenting Brings Too Much New buff.ly/2roEOtE from @jolenephilo https://t.co/COeE786Nu9 15 hours ago
- When the End of the School Year Is in Sight buff.ly/2s3Qe26 from @Barb_Dittrich https://t.co/Q89BG67BjG 1 day ago
- RT @gospelebooks: DEAL OF THE DAY: @LaurenACasper - It’s Okay About It ($3.99) bit.ly/2r6Exuk // Recent release from @ThomasNelson… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Leadership
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry will be launching our Disability Ministry Video Roundtable…a fully interactive, monthly gathering of ministry leaders and key volunteers. T Continue reading
Do you want an easy life? Stay away from church. Ignore the small, still voice inside you prodding you to serve those around you in the name of Jesus. Continue reading
I observed that a disproportionate number of church leaders, especially senior pastors-met the criteria for having ADHD. Continue reading
Prayer for healing often needs to be repeated and sustained over an extended period of time. Continue reading
I’d like to challenge church leaders to assume responsibility for supporting their families when they pursue adoption ministry. Continue reading