Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Children’s Pastors, Youth Pastors and Volunteers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Jay Adams and the foundations of a movement...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Your help makes it possible to continue our mission of connecting churches and families with disabilities to make m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- We hope you will sign up for our monthly video roundtable discussions. We record each session & make available in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Let go of false beliefs that hold you back, work through the cycles of grief, focus on self-care & healthy routines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Bible is full of stories about children & young people: Mary, Joseph, David, Samuel, Esther, Naaman’s slave gir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Looking for a church that is intentional about welcoming families with disabilities? Find one today in our church d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Leadership
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Pastor Bob clearly demonstrated the experience, wisdom and integrity sufficient to earn the trust of the very gifted pastors and ministry leaders who serve our church. He was a pastor to hurting pastors…and for that, I’m grateful. Continue reading
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading