Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Hurry! Early bird registration for Online Pastors' Retreat ends tomorrow, September 22! Only $39 through Tuesday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- September 22: National Online Recovery Day, to raise awareness for online treatment of substance abuse, 1st nationa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- We are supporters of new initiative developed by @CDCFound to address people’s feelings of grief, loss, loneliness,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 2020 has been hard, but 1 group has had to help everyone else: pastors. Very difficult for them to get help for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #fear #Trust #God #Jesus #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Leadership
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Pastor Bob clearly demonstrated the experience, wisdom and integrity sufficient to earn the trust of the very gifted pastors and ministry leaders who serve our church. He was a pastor to hurting pastors…and for that, I’m grateful. Continue reading
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading