Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: It's the hidden disabilities that keep kids out of church keyministry.org/church4everych… 10 hours ago
- It’s the hidden disabilities that keep kids out of church church4everychild.org/2018/07/22/its… https://t.co/dJ2a5MdBvK 14 hours ago
- The Biggest Challenges Small Churches Face in Special-Needs Ministry (and how to overcome them)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 9 Tips for Surviving a Tornado in a Wheelchair po.st/5mk55s via @jolenephilo 1 day ago
- What Special-Needs Families Really Want from the Churches We Attend buff.ly/2uEaJGF @SandraPeoples https://t.co/claeyGsAl6 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Leadership
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Pastor Bob clearly demonstrated the experience, wisdom and integrity sufficient to earn the trust of the very gifted pastors and ministry leaders who serve our church. He was a pastor to hurting pastors…and for that, I’m grateful. Continue reading
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading