- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- We're looking for churches to welcome families impacted by disability. HUNDREDS of churches...
- The Pros and Cons of Medication for Kids
- Special Needs and Divorce: What Does the Data Say?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ChurchLead: Check out this crucial conversation between @jasondaye and @JarridWilson churchleaders.com/podcast/310526… 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: youtu.be/e-I3jpvj-IY What if the Church was both encouraged & empowered to support families affected by disability? 14 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Do you trust that God has your best in mind? ow.ly/UZLt30fhIFk via @refreshmysoul 14 hours ago
- Why Women’s Conferences Need to Consider Moms of Kids with Disabilities from @EllenStumbo keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 22 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Our kids with disabilities & chronic illnesses have so much to teach us. ow.ly/LbvD30ffTMQ via @ebethclay #momlife #… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Autism
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
No matter the size of a church, you can make a difference for families affected by autism. Continue reading
One day Cindi said, “I quit!” And it’s exactly what her son needed her to do. Continue reading
God has a plan for His church, and no matter how challenging, His plan includes us. Continue reading
When meeting a mom whose son had just been diagnosed with autism, Sandra realized her life was this woman’s worst case scenario. Continue reading