Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post on @KeyMinistry blog. #pastors #highfunctioning #autism #mentalhealth #mentalillness #courage https://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: They are live! Our "Don't Dis My Ability"shirts are available on the website. When we say limited quantity, we actua… 9 hours ago
- Health Matters: Caring for Children with Special Needs nbc-2.com/story/38818975… #Florida #medicallyfragile #pediatric 10 hours ago
- God’s Strength in My Weakness po.st/8LJwyI via @Hope_Anew 13 hours ago
- Don't start a new school year without support. Join one of our Facebook groups. Sign up here to get a link to join: bit.ly/KeyFBgroups 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Autism
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
No matter the size of a church, you can make a difference for families affected by autism. Continue reading