Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Davis family helping special needs daughter adjust in Oxford djournal.com/sports/davis-f… via @DJournalnow 1 hour ago
- We take comfort in Job 42:2, where Job acknowledges that no purpose of God can be thwarted. When He knit Jordan tog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Community helps kids with special needs cast a line kimatv.com/news/local/com… #Yakima #WA 4 hours ago
- A Special-Needs Parent's Greatest Fear buff.ly/2MgwMt8 https://t.co/wCY9UArUC6 5 hours ago
- Dakota County looking to Lyft residents with disabilities strib.mn/2LYS3aT 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Category Archives: Autism
We need churches committed to welcoming children, teens and adults on the autism spectrum of typical to high intelligence and affording them opportunities for using their considerable gifts and talents to advance the mission of the church. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
Here are ten ideas for staff wanting to help children with autism succeed at a camp for typical kids. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
No matter the size of a church, you can make a difference for families affected by autism. Continue reading