Stay tuned through the summer and fall as our team from Key Ministry develops both on-demand and online, interactive learning experiences for parents of kids with disabilities.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The @KeyMinistry team has a busy couple of months ahead! Our Events page is filled with opportunities for online di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- The weather is starting to look like spring! Hooray! Many people are resuming travel this spring & summer; special… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- TODAY: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every #ministry of #church. @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- #Caregivers/families impacted by disability: profoundly moved by simple things these days. I’ve been wondering what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every ministry of the church. On our @_SBTC video… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!