Stay tuned through the summer and fall as our team from Key Ministry develops both on-demand and online, interactive learning experiences for parents of kids with disabilities.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "I will never stop speaking up for my speechless son, whether I get called “warrior mom” or worse. God entrusted hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 34 minutes ago
- Where does support for special needs students intersect with safety? tinyurl.com/ybaj9el3 #NY #autism 1 hour ago
- "Special-needs moms are often called warrior moms. It seems we’re always fighting with someone—doctors, therapy pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Watch “Mental Health Inclusion Strategies (Part 1)” with @drgrcevich on #Vimeo vimeo.com/255156731?ref=… 4 hours ago
- In Defense of the Special-Needs Warrior Mom buff.ly/2pvyj4M https://t.co/5PfarsilW9 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!