Stay tuned through the summer and fall as our team from Key Ministry develops both on-demand and online, interactive learning experiences for parents of kids with disabilities.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Opportunities for mental health ministry support from Key Ministry! buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/Dpod61aH61 9 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: The Dream Team Link Share is ready for your special needs posts all Tuesday long! differentdream.com/2018/11/dream-… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Grateful to @KeyMinistry for publishing this article... I hope you find it helpful! :-) #devotion #love #additionalneeds… 10 hours ago
- Paul’s words to the church in Rome 2,000 years ago speak to us today. How will the thirteen themes he writes about,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Join the Discussion about Mental Health Inclusion Ministry buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/y0l8wdrMq8 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!