Stay tuned through the summer and fall as our team from Key Ministry develops both on-demand and online, interactive learning experiences for parents of kids with disabilities.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Church staff & volunteers can easily lose sight of big picture when ministering to kids w/ #disabilities. That's wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Sitting on the bank of a roaring river in the Smoky Mountains, I watch crystal clear water cascade over boulders bi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Mental Health Awareness month continues, and here's a reminder that we have a series of mental health training vide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Tony D’Orazio from Jacob's Ladder Special Needs Fitness asks an important question: what has humanity missed out on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Need a speaker w/ expertise in disability or mental health ministry? Reach out to Key Ministry team using this form… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!