Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- The evangelical understanding of mental illness...How Freud, Skinner, Rogers and Ellis led to Jay Adams
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Wednesday July 8: @AllBelongOrg shares info about dementia. Practical ideas for #emotional / #spiritualsupport for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- July is #MinorityMentalHealthAwarenessMonth, and @afspnational is working to support the unique needs and range of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We hope you and your family have a safe, enjoyable holiday. #July4th #US #America #independenceday2020 #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Phillip Roundtree shares about his depression, anxiety and traumatic experiences in this compelling presentation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Psalms #glory #God #Jesus #Bible #pastor #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #outdoors #outside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 29, 2019
Our true Christian privilege is the privilege to serve. One of the best ways for Christians to change the ways in which our faith is perceived by secular culture is through serving and elevating the status of the most vulnerable in society.
Continue reading →