Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If I were an executive director of a local mental health board, I can think of lots of reasons why I'd be intereste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- With newness of #backtoschool routines, sometimes kids w/ hidden disabilities display inappropriate behavior. But b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Can you just imagine the kingdom impact if all churches did this? “I was blown away. This was a first. Never had I fo… 8 hours ago
- RT @Respect_Ability: “.@Delta has just released a detailed guide of the various accommodations and features available when traveling with t… 8 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Podcast recording today with Shug Bury of HIM4Her Radio. Special needs moms are being given a voice! Her Women's HOT Top… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disability Ministry
I will never label him and I will never limit him. Continue reading
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading