Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sign up for our weekly blog digest so you don't miss a post! buff.ly/2TYxGyF https://t.co/ZWPBomYdFz 10 hours ago
- Only six weeks until Inclusion Fusion Live! April 5 - 6, Cleveland. Only a few more days to beat the March 1 price… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: We have heard some good excuses @AbilityMinistry as to why not to start a #DisabilityMinistry What is the best excuse you h… 15 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Time to stop making excuses! Join us at the indispensABLE Conference @southeastchrist on Saturday, March 16th. We can help… 15 hours ago
- What could it look like if we did what Jesus told us to do? GO INTO the world & share His radical love. Marie Kuck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disability Ministry
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading
The scope and impact of our ministry – along with the ministry done by other like-minded organizations is exploding. Continue reading
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
The evangelicals I know care about the people and causes that Jesus cared about during his earthly ministry. They may not necessarily fit the narrative that many in the media would like to propagate about our community. I can’t help but think that evangelicals would have a very different image in our larger culture if more people had the opportunity to get to know some of the folks I was surrounded by during the last three days. Continue reading