Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Catch the replays of all of our mental health webinars on this page of the Key Ministry website:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @SOARSpecialNeed is offering free Q&A on #respite in any size ministry, Thursday April 22 noon CDT. This is ongoing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Last chance to sign up to join our Video Roundtable today! Share ideas, #BestPractices for inclusive #SundaySchool… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Is your church exploring mental health inclusion ministry? Here's a video in our training series to show you how we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event, whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a member… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Author Archives: Dr. G
Expressions of medical mistrust in the evangelical community appear very similar to those observed in other minority groups. Continue reading
I’m delighted to announce that Inclusion Fusion Live, the disability ministry conference we’ve hosted annually is currently scheduled to take place as a live and “in person” event on Saturday, April 17th, originating from Bay Presbyterian Church in suburban Cleveland. The theme of this year’s conference is doing ministry together after the pandemic. Continue reading
Disability and the Church will likely be the most impactful book written in our field of ministry for many years to come. I also find Lamar to be “pitch-perfect” in the language he uses to speak into difficult issues with the grace and truth reflective of our faith Continue reading
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Self-ratings of mental health declined in every demographic Gallup measured – age, race, gender, income, marital status, political affiliation except for one – weekly church attenders. Continue reading
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I … Continue reading
These are some of our guiding principles for expanding disability ministry in a shrinking church in the years ahead. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
I want Barb to know how much we value her and the gifts she’s given to us and everyone else serving in the disability ministry field. Continue reading
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading