Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If you missed our discussion on the key elements for a mental health testimony video, here's the recording. Feel fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @AllBelongOrg--hosting 2-day, in-person Paraeducator Boot Camp to equip w/ basics of successful collaboration, tool… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Help us spread the #gospel to 1 of the most unreached people groups: people living with #disabilities of every kind… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Need to reject #falsegospel that efforts to get relief from #mentalillness hinges not on efforts to heal ourselves,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- This coming Monday: our monthly Idea Share is at noon EST. We discuss special needs ministry in a hybrid environmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Belmont University
I wonder if we lose a lot of our youth when we focus exclusively on activities and programs that occur in medium to large-sized groups and offer little to kids who are more comfortable in gatherings of two or three? Continue reading