Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: This Is the Hope of Christmas - differentdream.com/2017/12/this-i… https://t.co/jRG4vUtEI8 1 day ago
- Your goal isn't to meet everyone's expectations. It's to do what's best for your child and your family. It's to poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: How is the parent of a child with additional needs supposed to push back the dark around Christmas? https://t.co/vuPciJs01… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: I added my #special needs link to the #DifferentDream #linkup: differentdream.com/2017/12/thankf… differentdream.com/2017/12/dream-… 2 days ago
- Clothes with an odd texture? Unusual diet? Being so honest he gets himself in trouble? Sound like anyone you know?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Belmont University
I wonder if we lose a lot of our youth when we focus exclusively on activities and programs that occur in medium to large-sized groups and offer little to kids who are more comfortable in gatherings of two or three? Continue reading