Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Fear #trust #Jesus #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat #Pastor #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- #internationalweekofthedeaf. Special needs minister: what are some things your team can do to ensure inclusion of s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Hurry! The Online Pastors' Retreat price increases tomorrow! Register by midnight tonight for $39, tomorrow the pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Hurry! Early bird registration for Online Pastors' Retreat ends tomorrow, September 22! Only $39 through Tuesday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- September 22: National Online Recovery Day, to raise awareness for online treatment of substance abuse, 1st nationa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: student ministry
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
We might look at this crisis as presenting a great opportunity to share the love of Christ with the disability community during a time of need while showing families who are already part of the church the extent to which they are cared for and valued. Continue reading
It is without question that many of us wonder where WE as individuals fit in to our ever-changing society. We may enter into each day with confusion, doubt and uncertainty and cannot help but search for our place. Regardless of … Continue reading
Suicidal thinking and the severity of suicidal behavior are HIGHLY correlated with sexual activity in teens. Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
I wonder if we lose a lot of our youth when we focus exclusively on activities and programs that occur in medium to large-sized groups and offer little to kids who are more comfortable in gatherings of two or three? Continue reading
Teens who voluntarily engage in sexual activity or are victims of sexual violence are far more likely to experience suicidal thinking or behavior than their peers. Continue reading
You may silently grieve the loss of aspirations you had for your child as well as your inability to share experiences with your child that you dreamed of doing together. Continue reading
The professional community, parents and families hold assumptions about the effectiveness of psychotropic medication, especially medication for depression, that are unrealistic based upon our understanding of the research literature. Continue reading
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts.