Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #beautyfromashes #beauty #ashes #Jesus #prayer #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disabilityinclusion #church #ministry https://t.co/xyO5yu38T6 1 hour ago
- We may have shared testimony of very hot fire known as scary #diagnosis, new daily challenges, uncertain future. Fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- We add to our video library nearly every week on Vimeo as well as YouTube. If missed yesterday's webinar, watch it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- June 24 is Rare Chromosome awareness day. @Unique_charity is a UK based organization helping parents connect to eac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Many churches are reimagining their ministries, as a result of COVID challenges and changes. Join the Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: child endangerment
If we’re establishing a standard that parents implicated in situations like the Peterson case are going to be deprived of their livelihoods and due process rights, society will be creating a tremendous disincentive for those experiencing domestic violence to seek professional (or in many locations, spiritual) help, because all states have mandatory reporting requirements for professionals, and in 27 states, the legal mandate to report extends to clergy. Continue reading