Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The FDA finally takes action on a problem with generic ADHD medication
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Just a few of the 40+ presenters who will be speaking at Key Ministry's national disability ministry conference for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian parenting
Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
Jeff Davidson…Embracing the brokenness with unconditional love
God has created and equipped you to become the warrior, protector, provide, encourager, and equipper for your children and your family too. Continue reading
Jeff Davidson…How do you overcome becoming a vacant dad?
But there is another type of vacant dad. And he is just as dangerous and as likely to occur. That’s the dad who is still in the household, but he is not engaged, he’s not involved, and he’s not actively fulfilling his roles and responsibilities to his family. He’s a vacant dad too. And he’s just as guilty as the dad who walks out on his family. He’s walked out as well, in every way but physically.
Jeff Davidson…The five roles of a father of a child with special needs
God has placed the special needs dad on a mission. Choose to accept it and you’ll find fulfillment and the purpose for your life. Continue reading
Posted in Families, Parents, Strategies Tagged children, children's ministry, Christian parenting, encourager, equipper, Family Ministry, fathers, Jeff Davidson, No More Peanut Butter Sandwiches, protector, provider, Rising Above Ministries, special needs, Special Needs Ministry, vacant dads, warrior 3 Comments
Adrian Peterson, Christians and corporal punishment…
Do we as a Christian community want to allow the issue of whether corporal punishment is required by Scripture to define us when the potential exists for the issue to become a stumbling block to others who might be considering the claims of Christ? Continue reading
A child psychiatrist’s discomfort with the Adrian Peterson case
If we’re establishing a standard that parents implicated in situations like the Peterson case are going to be deprived of their livelihoods and due process rights, society will be creating a tremendous disincentive for those experiencing domestic violence to seek professional (or in many locations, spiritual) help, because all states have mandatory reporting requirements for professionals, and in 27 states, the legal mandate to report extends to clergy. Continue reading