Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalm #Thankful #gratitude #GodisGood #JesusisLord #Thanksgiving2020 https://t.co/19Xb0aUHPI 6 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Key Ministry! #Thanksgiving #Thanksgiving2020 #thankful #grateful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #thankful #ThanksgivingEve #Thanksgiving2020 #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/9vAWdpsoTI 22 hours ago
- How would someone find a church prepared to minister effectively with an individual or family member with mental he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- With winter approaching, economic insecurity + #homelessness can become life-threatening. #Churches can connect wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian parenting
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
God has created and equipped you to become the warrior, protector, provide, encourager, and equipper for your children and your family too. Continue reading
But there is another type of vacant dad. And he is just as dangerous and as likely to occur. That’s the dad who is still in the household, but he is not engaged, he’s not involved, and he’s not actively fulfilling his roles and responsibilities to his family. He’s a vacant dad too. And he’s just as guilty as the dad who walks out on his family. He’s walked out as well, in every way but physically.
God has placed the special needs dad on a mission. Choose to accept it and you’ll find fulfillment and the purpose for your life. Continue reading
Do we as a Christian community want to allow the issue of whether corporal punishment is required by Scripture to define us when the potential exists for the issue to become a stumbling block to others who might be considering the claims of Christ? Continue reading
If we’re establishing a standard that parents implicated in situations like the Peterson case are going to be deprived of their livelihoods and due process rights, society will be creating a tremendous disincentive for those experiencing domestic violence to seek professional (or in many locations, spiritual) help, because all states have mandatory reporting requirements for professionals, and in 27 states, the legal mandate to report extends to clergy. Continue reading