Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern! Last chance to sign up to be part of a conversation with @DianeDokkoKim. This mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- There's a lot that's good happening w/ #churches + #mentalhealth ministry. We welcome ministry leaders & mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: For less than $300, this Fire Department just made sure all 3 of their stations were better equipped to work with thos… 9 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: @jlandpartners @BBCRadioSolent @SteveHarrisDJ @urbansaints And you can still read the blog post I talk about on the @BBC… 9 hours ago
- RT @DanielKempy: @jlandpartners @waitrose @jlandpartners highly recommend @Mark_J_Arnold blog with spot on assessment about how children w… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Developmental Pediatrics
If you’re open to considering psychotropic medication for your child or teen, you want an experienced clinician who will take the time to fully understand the nature of your child’s difficulties prior to whipping out the prescription pad. You want a clinician who appreciates the benefits and limitations of medication and is capable of recognizing situations when medication makes problems worse. You want a clinician with the time and availability to answer difficult questions when they arise. Continue reading