Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- December can be hectic, so if you haven't registered for our monthly Idea Share discussions, here's the signup link… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- We're not doing a 'big splash' today, #CyberMonday or #GivingTuesday Too many serious needs this year. If you are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #Thanksgiving2020 #thankful #grateful #gratitude #church #family #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #Psalm #Thankful #gratitude #GodisGood #JesusisLord #Thanksgiving2020 https://t.co/19Xb0aUHPI 1 day ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Key Ministry! #Thanksgiving #Thanksgiving2020 #thankful #grateful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading
We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It’s important they know their lives matter to us. Continue reading
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
The Child Mind Institute has launched the #MyYoungerSelf campaign during Mental Health Month to counter the stigma for the 1 in 5 children struggling with these disorders. This May actors, athletes, social influencers, business people and others are sending a message of hope about their experiences growing up with a mental health or learning disorder. Here’s a letter from the leader of our ministry team to an eleventh grade boy who was going through a difficult time. Continue reading