Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Click here to read the full article: loom.ly/U77lF7I #mentalhealth #parenting #ministry #strategies https://t.co/fXcbTORCMT 2 days ago
- Mental Health & the Church is available as paperback & ebook, provides strategies any church or ministry can use. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Is your church truly accessible? In this article by Influence Magazine, they outline why this is a question every c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health
Then this Daniel became distinguished above all the other high officials and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him. And the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Then the high officials and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with … Continue reading
Self-ratings of mental health declined in every demographic Gallup measured – age, race, gender, income, marital status, political affiliation except for one – weekly church attenders. Continue reading
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.
Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness is now available as a free download through the HHS website. Continue reading
We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It’s important they know their lives matter to us. Continue reading
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading