Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Life can be so demanding and challenging. But Kathleen Bolduc reminds us to keep our eyes open for God's presence a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- People often self-medicate mental health conditions. SAMHSA's Recovery Month highlights the stories of young adults… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This week I got to spend time with @_SBTC women’s ministry leaders from around the state to plan our events for 2020 and… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: What is it like to have #Tourettesyndrome? Chris Pearson shares about the challenges he faced as a child, how he mana… 8 hours ago
- RT @autismpastor: Your Church Doesn't Need An Expert To Start A Special Needs Ministry — Key Ministry keyministry.org/church4everych… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: What To Do When Your Child Needs Medication
For my family, psychotropic medication provided a critical tool on the road to get her to where she is today, at a time when we desperately needed it, but it was neither a simple nor problem-free tool to use. Continue reading