Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register in ! of our regional locations, or join us for virtual livestream on Saturday April 17. Featured panelists… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We hope you have a time of rest and refreshing in our Lord this weekend! #restday #sabbathday #genesis https://t.co/QGjewP0E47 14 hours ago
- Looking for one of our posts or webinars from the past year? A quick way to search is to visit our page with COVID-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- April is #CounselingAwarenessMonth, and April 9 is Teal Day, created by the @CounselingViews to build strong suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Eight more days! Register in 1 of our regional locations, or join us for virtual livestream on Saturday April 17. P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 10, 2011
Assuming that Tressel’s primary motivation was protecting his players (as opposed to trying to put the most competitive team in the field), do priorities change when one occupies a highly visible position of leadership in the Christian community? How do you deal with situations in which you feel compelled to break rules when doing so seems to be in the best interest of your kids but fear by doing so that you’ll undermine the credibility of your Christian witness?