Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It's normal for your child to be anxious from time to time, but how can you know whether his worries are cause for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #anxiety #1in4 #love #mentalhealth #parentingtips #teachertips https://t.co/PdUI9oEJJn 10 hours ago
- It's back to school season...#2 since pandemic began. Here's replay of our conversation w/ Teresa Reynolds from Lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- August is eye health and safety month. With so much instruction provided using screens, @PreventBlindness shared th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- What can your church do to "change the mental health light bulb?" To educate and equip your leaders and congregants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 30, 2011
What did all of these studies have in common, and what would I want to focus on as a parent if I want to increase the likelihood that my kids are going to grow up to be mature Christians, actively engaged in a local church and using their gifts and talents in serving others?
I’d want to pray regularly with my kids, and have them see my wife and I praying regularly.
I’d want my kids to see my wife and I studying the Bible regularly, and initiate spiritual conversations with them on a regular basis about applying Biblical teachings in day to day life.
I’d want to pursue opportunities to serve other people as a family through my church.
I’d want to make sure my kids saw my wife and I going to church every week, and encourage them to participate in the ministry offered at church for kids in their age group. I’d also encourage them in forming relationships with pastors or youth leaders outside of our home who will support and reinforce the values we’re trying to foster in our kids. Continue reading