Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 2, 2011
Be Not Anxious…How Common are Anxiety Disorders in Kids?
Kids with anxiety disorders are different from their peers in that they misperceive the level of threat or danger in their environment. Fear and worry become a cause for concern when they significantly interfere with a child’s ability to function in an age-appropriate way in school, with friends, as a member of their family or in extracurricular activities, including church.
Posted in Anxiety Disorders, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry Tagged anxiety, Key Ministry, Stephen Grcevich MD Leave a comment