Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I served as volunteer missionary for abt 2 yrs. As #missionary, I was willing to do whatever was asked of me. Why d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Of all behavioral health concerns, the one where the Church does some effective work is w/ pornography. From clinic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @LongwoodCEHS: Tune in to watch the recorded @KeyMinistry webinar, "Going Back to School in a Pandemic: The Compounded Anxieties for Par… 17 hours ago
- Can we ask a favor? If your family, church or ministry has been helped or blessed by Key Ministry, please complete… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Mental Health & the Church has helped churches, ministries, families learn how to include, support individuals, fam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Ministry
We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It’s important they know their lives matter to us. Continue reading
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
The claims made by pastors in this study are VERY inconsistent with the experiences of our Key Ministry team and other like-minded ministries Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
Dr. Grcevich will explore the forces that will propel ministry with the vulnerable – highlighted by ministry with persons with disabilities – to the forefront of the church’s public witness. Continue reading
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading