Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Many churches support local food banks, are sources of food for local families themselves. #Churches, #foodbanks &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- May 30 is World #MultipleSclerosis Day. @NMSSMI has many resources for people living with MS, including tips for li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @CDCgov issued new guidance for #churches, re how to reopen safely, best practices for cleaning, usage of masks, et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- With #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth wrapping up in a few days, we encourage #pastors and #ministry leaders to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: I'm very honored to be the guest blogger on @ERLC today, and hope you'll read the article. buff.ly/2TM4kFQ #me… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Ministry
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
The claims made by pastors in this study are VERY inconsistent with the experiences of our Key Ministry team and other like-minded ministries Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
Dr. Grcevich will explore the forces that will propel ministry with the vulnerable – highlighted by ministry with persons with disabilities – to the forefront of the church’s public witness. Continue reading
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading