Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Giving practical help to reduce life stress is one of the best ways to start mental health ministry. Local food ban… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- This Wednesday Oct 21, our monthly disability ministry video roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Looking for a book to help stretch and grow your ministry? We encourage you to read @drgrcevich's Mental Health and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Know our @KeyMinistry crew would be helpful in resourcing youth pastors on #MentalHealth... Who Will Help Gen Z with Anxiet… 2 days ago
- All of our webinars and video discussions are free on our YouTube and Vimeo channels. Subscribe so you stay current… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Ministry
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading
Based upon my observations from thirty years as a child psychiatrist, here are five groups of kids I’m most concerned about this school year. Continue reading
We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It’s important they know their lives matter to us. Continue reading
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
The claims made by pastors in this study are VERY inconsistent with the experiences of our Key Ministry team and other like-minded ministries Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.