Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
Check Out Kidmin Leaders
For some time now, our team at Key Ministry has been very intentional in seeking to build collaborations and relationships with leaders in the children’s and youth ministry communities. One of our newest relationships is with GJ Farmer’s website, Kidmin Leaders. We’re going to be contributing features to the site on a twice-monthly basis for the purpose of resourcing children’s pastors and key volunteers to more effectively minister to kids with hidden disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion Fusion Tagged children's ministry, GJ Farmer, Key Ministry, Kidmin Leaders, Stephen Grcevich MD Leave a comment