Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We pray this Ash Wednesday and season of Lent will draw you closer to Jesus, and open your heart to serving others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 minutes ago
- If your church is ready to ready to take the next step in mental health ministry, here are some helpful tips from o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- One way #churches can significantly bless families living w #disabilities is to provide respite events. Here are so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Powerful, instructive video interview of @sheilawalsh on her own struggles with #mentalhealth.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Learning to travel light took many years of practice. Then I found I not only needed to travel light on outside, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 16, 2016
“What’s your New Year’s Resolution?” It’s that time again. Everyone is asking. Some of us ignore them. Some of us have different ones every year. And some of us, who shall remain nameless, have the same one lose weight year after year. In the … Continue reading