Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich, @CatherineSBoyle talked with Pastor @DylanJDodson + Pastor John Meaux from @BayPresbyterian Church: wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: What the Bible says about disability is critically important to our kingdom work. Take a few minutes to watch this vi… 7 hours ago
- Looking for recent webinars just for special needs parents? Follow this link for discussions and resources on curre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #parenting #families #church #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/qu9evhC2Te 16 hours ago
- Churches and pastors: Here's an example of excellent creative thinking to proactively address the spiritual, mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 14, 2016
But there is another type of vacant dad. And he is just as dangerous and as likely to occur. That’s the dad who is still in the household, but he is not engaged, he’s not involved, and he’s not actively fulfilling his roles and responsibilities to his family. He’s a vacant dad too. And he’s just as guilty as the dad who walks out on his family. He’s walked out as well, in every way but physically.