Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @edstetzer: If you're a pastor or a church leader, I want to encourage you to find boundaries, community, and accountability, and a ment… 2 days ago
- #Lord #thanks #hungry #Jesus #Love #Church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry https://t.co/i9dMdBn0Hx 2 days ago
- When you give to Key Ministry, you give the gift of hope to individuals and families who feel completely alone. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministry leaders, if you're not reading about mental health needs and the role of the #Church, you're missing an i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens on December 1. Sign up for #conference updates so yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 14, 2016
But there is another type of vacant dad. And he is just as dangerous and as likely to occur. That’s the dad who is still in the household, but he is not engaged, he’s not involved, and he’s not actively fulfilling his roles and responsibilities to his family. He’s a vacant dad too. And he’s just as guilty as the dad who walks out on his family. He’s walked out as well, in every way but physically.