Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special needs families: we have a new page on our website, with webinars and training tools designed for you. Here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #Pastors & #ministry leaders moved quickly to meet needs of isolated congregants, making worship & discipleship acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: I’m so grateful for the collaborative leadership communities I get to serve alongside! #inspiration #wisdom #disabilitym… 15 hours ago
- For counselors, pastors, many articles abt people from Bible with mental illness: Job as #depressed, Peter as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- During meetings w/ disability leaders and a recent check-in call with a group of pastors who are navigating ministr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!