Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Special Education and Christian Schools
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With churches reopening, and many focused on mental health needs for the first time, now is the perfect time for yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- If you're hosting an event or a conference, whether in person or virtual, the Key Ministry team would be honored to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @SOARSpecialNeed is hosting their Wonderfully Made conference virtually this year. Sign up today:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @drgrcevich explains why now is the right time for a retreat created just for pastors. Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Special needs ministry leaders have been working hard to serve special needs families, even during pandemic shutdow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: addiction
Bring your stories of redemption, we say. Your testimonies of sobriety are welcome here. But if you’re in the muck right now, we’d really rather you clean yourself up because we don’t really want to get dirty. Continue reading
Our current model of caring for people with mental health disorders is in a near state of collapse. Sadly, I have little hope of the situation getting better and fear things are going to get much worse. What I found unsettling about this story is how accurately it represents the service delivery system that kids and families enter into when they leave our practice. Continue reading