Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #houseoftheLord #delight #delightintheLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #praisetheLord https://t.co/WRyYiFI1fJ 2 days ago
- If your church is ready to start or step up mental health ministry, a great place to start is with our video series… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "How Children with #Disabilities Have Fared During the Pandemic: A Sobering Report from the UK" https://t.co/Wuq4Fb1V… 2 days ago
- Before launching #mentalhealth pilot in my church, months talking/meeting w/ individuals of influence w/in church,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Great post from @cnieuwhof on spiritual entrepreneurs. Tragically, #pastors and church staff too often feel threatened by m… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: addiction
Bring your stories of redemption, we say. Your testimonies of sobriety are welcome here. But if you’re in the muck right now, we’d really rather you clean yourself up because we don’t really want to get dirty. Continue reading
Our current model of caring for people with mental health disorders is in a near state of collapse. Sadly, I have little hope of the situation getting better and fear things are going to get much worse. What I found unsettling about this story is how accurately it represents the service delivery system that kids and families enter into when they leave our practice. Continue reading