Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth wrapping up in a few days, we encourage #pastors and #ministry leaders to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: I'm very honored to be the guest blogger on @ERLC today, and hope you'll read the article. buff.ly/2TM4kFQ #me… 14 hours ago
- Ministry leaders, we are continuing our Monday Idea Share discussions on select Mondays at noon EDT through the sum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- We had a great conversation with Skip McDonald from @intervarsityusa yesterday. If you couldn't join us live, here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- As nation’s #mentalhealth has suffered under weight of #COVID19, important to remember #pastors & #ministry leaders… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Advocating for Your Child at Church
Katie Wetherbee, Key Ministry’s Director of Education will be presenting on the topic of Advocating for Your Child at Church.
Parents of children with special needs spend countless hours advocating for health and educational support. Advocating for a child at church presents a whole new set of challenges…and some parents find that by Sunday, they’re just too worn out…it’s just easier to stay home. In Katie’s session, she’ll examine ways to understand a church’s culture, discuss methods of positive, proactive communication, and identify strategies for making church a successful experience for all involved. Continue reading