Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: “Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many par… 1 hour ago
- #Bible #GodsWord #purpose #suffering #mentalhealth #disability #specialneeds https://t.co/YDaoB5p78q 1 day ago
- Most pastors agree trauma is issue Church should address, but many church leaders had little/no training re #trauma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I remember the feeling; first meeting w/ another family farther along path of #Downsyndrome after birth of our chil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today is national Sanctity of Life day. I suspect many church leaders fail to appreciate the extent to which tradit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Katie Wetherbee
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
We wrote Every Child Welcome because this command is not limited to children who will sit quietly at His feet and listen, who color between the lines, who raise their hands and wait to be called upon, and who work at grade level.
This is not a book that will be read once and stuck on a shelf…well-worn copies will be found on the desks and in the workspaces of those serving in children’s ministry, family ministry and special needs ministry because it is destined to become the “go-to” reference when leaders look for answers in seeking to minister with kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Her uplifting account of how God has used Max to be a blessing to the people of her church are an inspiring reminder that persons with special needs also have gifts and talents to contribute to the work of the church…and a reminder of how the church is diminished without the inclusion of families impacted by disability. Continue reading
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!