Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're working on new resources for ministry leaders related to specific mental health conditions, but in the meanti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Powerful article/Steph Hubach: "Parents who made unusual choice to continue pregnancy after #Downsyndrome diagnosis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @BreakPointCC: Today, #MarchForLife in Washington DC; important #pioneer was Dr. Mildred Jefferson, 1st black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sunday: Nat'l #SanctityofHumanLife day in churches. Women in crisis pregnancies often have similar needs/concerns.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Pastor: want to support the mental health needs of kids and families in your church and community, but don't know w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Brenda Maas
Brenda and I were talking about how difficult it is for a teacher to stretch beyond their “success” style and the challenge that the special needs student offers. She asked me to help her with encouraging her teachers on why its important to keep the big picture in mind when working with special needs students. The ideas turned into a letter from a parent to his child’s teachers. Continue reading