Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #contribution #contributes #everyperson #mentalhealth #disability #bodyofChrist https://t.co/s9M8facLH8 5 hours ago
- RT @NathanielsHope: Do you need rent assistance?? You could qualify for help if you are in the City of Orlando! The deadline to submit an… 7 hours ago
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 14 hours ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dr. Richard Saul
The end result is that the consequences of a lack of success in our educational system can be dire, and if we conceptualize kids having to pass through an ever-increasing number of “round holes” in our schools, the desperation of parents to get their “square peg” through those round holes is mounting. The end result is that parents pursue medication, tutoring, alternative schools and other approaches for their kids who struggle academically because they fear the long-term consequences associated with academic underachievement. Continue reading