Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SellsHeather: Looking forward to moderating a panel for this w/the hopes of encouraging & inspiring ministry leaders @DylanJDodson @jac… 1 hour ago
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Many people are relying on food banks now. People of all abilities can be a blessing to others by giving food or vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Looking for one of our articles on a specific mental health topic, such as ADHD, depression, or anxiety? Search our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If your church has recently reopened, and you're starting a special needs ministry, we offer a step-by-step guide t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD medication
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
The end result is that the consequences of a lack of success in our educational system can be dire, and if we conceptualize kids having to pass through an ever-increasing number of “round holes” in our schools, the desperation of parents to get their “square peg” through those round holes is mounting. The end result is that parents pursue medication, tutoring, alternative schools and other approaches for their kids who struggle academically because they fear the long-term consequences associated with academic underachievement. Continue reading