Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalms #Pain #Comfort @JoniandFriends #specialneeds #mentalhealth #IFL2020 https://t.co/XBH9YFnBqD 3 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Nothing better than a win on your birthday, right? "Colorado teen wrestler with Down syndrome wins match on birthday"… 10 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Here are "The Signs of Autism" as presented by Neurodivergent Narwhal! https://t.co/EIYvbAY2Q5 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Stylish hats, twins shirts, portraits of really nasty totally gross feet... just another fun Sunday in Kingdom Builders @fc… 10 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Four Ways to Help a Friend With Chronic Pain joniandfriends.org/four-ways-to-h… https://t.co/efqeEuzUrb 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD medication
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
The end result is that the consequences of a lack of success in our educational system can be dire, and if we conceptualize kids having to pass through an ever-increasing number of “round holes” in our schools, the desperation of parents to get their “square peg” through those round holes is mounting. The end result is that parents pursue medication, tutoring, alternative schools and other approaches for their kids who struggle academically because they fear the long-term consequences associated with academic underachievement. Continue reading