Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- He is good! https://t.co/FO5Z2lGfKP 1 hour ago
- Let them thank the Lord ... https://t.co/jNp622o5b6 6 hours ago
- I will give to the Lord the thanks due ... https://t.co/oT64a1MeIX 9 hours ago
- You may be in a season of difficulty and stress, and you're struggling to be thankful. This will help.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today's prayer—that we would be peace makers this Thanksgiving and not just peace keepers. "Blessed are the peacemakers… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD medication
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
The end result is that the consequences of a lack of success in our educational system can be dire, and if we conceptualize kids having to pass through an ever-increasing number of “round holes” in our schools, the desperation of parents to get their “square peg” through those round holes is mounting. The end result is that parents pursue medication, tutoring, alternative schools and other approaches for their kids who struggle academically because they fear the long-term consequences associated with academic underachievement. Continue reading