Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sandra Peoples shares age group-specific strategies for churches to welcome, include, and create a place of belongi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Rising Above Ministries has a free advent devotional for families affected by disability! Download it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If your loved one has a heart for the work we do, give a tribute gift in their honor or memory. All donations are r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- And if you are led to give financially, there's no better time than today, #GivingTuesday. We appreciate you!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- There's a significant cultural and church shift towards disability and mental health ministry. You can be part of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ADHD medication
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
The end result is that the consequences of a lack of success in our educational system can be dire, and if we conceptualize kids having to pass through an ever-increasing number of “round holes” in our schools, the desperation of parents to get their “square peg” through those round holes is mounting. The end result is that parents pursue medication, tutoring, alternative schools and other approaches for their kids who struggle academically because they fear the long-term consequences associated with academic underachievement. Continue reading