Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Our team is putting on a great conference! Would love to see you in Cleveland the last weekend in April! #IFL2020 #mentalhe… 52 minutes ago
- Register by end of day Saturday for the best priced ticket AND you're automatically entered in our mid-March drawin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- We'll soon have new, simple way for you to support our work, in addition to Amazon Smile or our Facebook page. Stay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Maybe you're not thinking about coffee or tea in the afternoon, but Friday morning is not far away. ☺️ Get your Key… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Mark Lukach/author "My Lovely Wife in the Psych Ward," #caregiver--wife w #bipolar disorder. #Epiphany: broke cycle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: international adoption
So how should we, as the church, respond when countries close to international adoption? Continue reading