Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 21 hours ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet the #DATC2023 Speakers presenting #QuickTakes during breakout 3! Waiting to Exhale: The ABC's of Church-B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wheels For The World
3 helpful responses when countries close international adoption
So how should we, as the church, respond when countries close to international adoption? Continue reading
Now that I’m the parent of an adult…
It would be difficult for me to be more proud of the person Leah has grown up to be. She has an incredible work ethic. She’s maintained commitments to her dance team, her Science Olympiad team, her music, her volunteer work, her work at Cleveland Clinic , and hopefully…her twelfth and final season on her summer swim team. She’s never backed down from any academic challenges. Her accomplishments through high school are more substantial than mine were at her age.
Posted in Families, Stories Tagged American Girl, children's ministry, Family Ministry, Leah Grcevich, Wheels For The World 1 Comment