Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #pastor #churchstaff @drgrcevich https://t.co/PR8mjIbAHy 41 minutes ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: New disability ministry curriculum is live! President @RyanEWolfe is traveling but stopped to give a quick update abou… 3 hours ago
- Key Ministry welcomes opportunities to work with other ministries. Contact us today to see how we can collaborate o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Bulls are known for aggressive, threatening behavior; that’s why we call people who behave this way towards others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood offer a series of webinars on #mentalhealth. Topic for June 27 is #eatingdisorders. Discussion wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health inclusion strategy
Now that our model to assist churches in developing a mental health inclusion strategy is publicly available, I’d like to spread the word about some of the tools and resources our Key Ministry team has developed to assist readers serving on ministry teams seeking to implement the ideas presented in the book. Continue reading