Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sign up for our weekly blog digest so you don't miss a post! buff.ly/2TYxGyF https://t.co/ZWPBomYdFz 10 hours ago
- Only six weeks until Inclusion Fusion Live! April 5 - 6, Cleveland. Only a few more days to beat the March 1 price… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: We have heard some good excuses @AbilityMinistry as to why not to start a #DisabilityMinistry What is the best excuse you h… 15 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Time to stop making excuses! Join us at the indispensABLE Conference @southeastchrist on Saturday, March 16th. We can help… 15 hours ago
- What could it look like if we did what Jesus told us to do? GO INTO the world & share His radical love. Marie Kuck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health ministry resources
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
Now that our model to assist churches in developing a mental health inclusion strategy is publicly available, I’d like to spread the word about some of the tools and resources our Key Ministry team has developed to assist readers serving on ministry teams seeking to implement the ideas presented in the book. Continue reading
Your stories can help churches better understand how to most effectively welcome and minister with people of all ages with mental illness and their families. Continue reading