Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We Can't Control Their Behavior, but We Can Control Our Own keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @3Boys4Me 4 hours ago
- Ways the Church Can Help Special-Needs Siblings Thrive: nurturing faith and helping siblings connect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- You don't have to do disability ministry alone! Join our Facebook group for special-needs and disability ministry l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- What Does 'Normal' Mean When You Live With A Disability? wbur.fm/2Oeg271 via @cogwbur 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: How do I know if my disabled child can have a faith? It’s a question many parents of children with disabilities ask, but… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health ministry resources
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
Now that our model to assist churches in developing a mental health inclusion strategy is publicly available, I’d like to spread the word about some of the tools and resources our Key Ministry team has developed to assist readers serving on ministry teams seeking to implement the ideas presented in the book. Continue reading
Your stories can help churches better understand how to most effectively welcome and minister with people of all ages with mental illness and their families. Continue reading