Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- He is good! https://t.co/FO5Z2lGfKP 1 hour ago
- Let them thank the Lord ... https://t.co/jNp622o5b6 6 hours ago
- I will give to the Lord the thanks due ... https://t.co/oT64a1MeIX 9 hours ago
- You may be in a season of difficulty and stress, and you're struggling to be thankful. This will help.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today's prayer—that we would be peace makers this Thanksgiving and not just peace keepers. "Blessed are the peacemakers… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: methylphenidate
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading