Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Now until December 21st, you can get $5 off your $20 book purchase at Amazon with code GIFTBOOK18. Buy a copy of Unexpec… 16 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: The Suffering Servant and His Glory alifenotnormal.com/2018/12/07/the… via @stefmckeever 2 days ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is an excellent article. I hope many school teachers and children’s pastors will read it. patheos.com/blogs/notalone… 3 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: 15% of the global population. How many churches are actively reaching this community? 🤔 twitter.com/akwyz/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: How To Demystify Special Needs at School dlvr.it/Qt1XrL 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Concerta
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
In a nutshell, it should be possible to find a solution for church for kids who benefit from medication at school. Continue reading
If your child’s experience at church is as important as their experience at school, the need for effective treatment at church is as great as their need for treatment at school. Continue reading