Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Get Summer Devotions for Special-Needs Families by Key Ministry Writing Team smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DZJY4SB/… via @amazon #specialneeds #parenting 24 minutes ago
- AngelSense GPS review: A durable, accurate tracking device tailored for pcworld.com/article/326856… via @pcworld 47 minutes ago
- RT @amothersrest: Healthy parents= healthier families! #disability #caregiver #autism #mentalhealth #downsyndrome #adoption #RAD DONATE &… 53 minutes ago
- Check out this story about Key Ministry Foundation on @GreatNonprofits gr8np.org/go/GDB (THANKS,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 54 minutes ago
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Concerta
The FDA has again approved a generic version of the most commonly prescribed medication for teens in the U.S. without requiring proof that the new product works as well as what kids are currently taking. Continue reading
In a nutshell, it should be possible to find a solution for church for kids who benefit from medication at school. Continue reading
If your child’s experience at church is as important as their experience at school, the need for effective treatment at church is as great as their need for treatment at school. Continue reading