Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SellsHeather: Looking forward to moderating a panel for this w/the hopes of encouraging & inspiring ministry leaders @DylanJDodson @jac… 2 hours ago
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Many people are relying on food banks now. People of all abilities can be a blessing to others by giving food or vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Looking for one of our articles on a specific mental health topic, such as ADHD, depression, or anxiety? Search our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If your church has recently reopened, and you're starting a special needs ministry, we offer a step-by-step guide t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Partners for Good
I’d like to invite our readers to join with me, along with Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson and Kay Warren on Tuesday, May 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern time for a Twitter chat designed to encourage pastors, ministry leaders and key volunteers to consider how they can be involved in addressing the epidemic of mental illness in children and teens. Continue reading