Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We Can't Control Their Behavior, but We Can Control Our Own keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @3Boys4Me 4 hours ago
- Ways the Church Can Help Special-Needs Siblings Thrive: nurturing faith and helping siblings connect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- You don't have to do disability ministry alone! Join our Facebook group for special-needs and disability ministry l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- What Does 'Normal' Mean When You Live With A Disability? wbur.fm/2Oeg271 via @cogwbur 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: How do I know if my disabled child can have a faith? It’s a question many parents of children with disabilities ask, but… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Partners for Good
I’d like to invite our readers to join with me, along with Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson and Kay Warren on Tuesday, May 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern time for a Twitter chat designed to encourage pastors, ministry leaders and key volunteers to consider how they can be involved in addressing the epidemic of mental illness in children and teens. Continue reading